2008년 12월 7일 일요일

4. Future & Predicted Dream

4. Have you ever experienced a predicted dream? Has anyone ever suggested something about you future that has actually come true? Did their comments influence your action and the results that followed?

I have never experienced a predicted dream nor have met anyone who suggested something about my future that has actually come true. I think our future depends on present, or how we spend and manage our present time. I think knowing the future can change a lot of our behaviors in present, as we’ve seen in Macbeth.

Yet I do have a friend who met a shaman, who communicates with the dead and predicts the fortune. He said most of it actually did come true; the female shaman predicted the names of the colleges he would get accepted and would not get accepted. The shaman also predicted that he would loose one of her grandparents in May, which came to reality. However, hearing about his future did not change him much; he continued to study hard because he was afraid that if he didn’t, he would not get accepted to the college the shaman mentioned that he would. Although I am a bit curious about my future, but I do not want to visit the shaman after listening to his visit to the shaman which was very creepy and terrifying. But sometimes, I feel knowing about our future can be a big negative factor than a positive. I would rather live not knowing the future and continue to work hard in present time.

댓글 없음: