2008년 12월 7일 일요일

Three

3. Is there a personal incident in your life you wish could erase? Envision Lady Macbeth wringing her hands, unable to get the imaginary blood off of them. She is haunted by her participation in the grisly deed. Do you think her response is plausible? Do you think you would be consumed with guilt yourself if you found yourself wrapped up in such a heinous crime?

Every time I make a mistake, I wish I could erase. But there hadn’t been an incident as horrifying as Lady Macbeth’s in my life that I want to erase. Lady Macbeth’s response is plausible because murdering is a grave sin. If I found myself wrapped up in such a heinous crime, I think I would have similar reaction to Lady Macbeth’s. I would be under a great distress and suffering from guilt and sin I have committed and would be haunted by the participation in the grisly deed. I would definitely want to rewind the clock and undo things.

댓글 없음: